Our Refund Policy
NO REFUNDS ON ELECTRONICALLY DELIVERED PRODUCTS
Refunds are available for those individuals who have purchased our study system (the "Bundle" or the "Package"), studied our materials, taken the test, and failed their examination. *
As always, any defective items will be replaced at no charge.
When requesting a refund, the following procedure must be followed, or the processing of your refund request will be delayed:
1. Complete our Study System
2. Take your examination
3. Fail the test
4. Obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code by using the customer
5. Mail all of the following to the address we send you in our reply:
A. Practice Tests showing all questions answered
C. Video Course(s)
D. Software (for individuals who purchased the Package)
E. A legible copy of your report from the testing
6. RMA must appear on outside of package or package will be refused.
7. Refund will be for 70% of original invoice amount, not including shipping.
Follow links to state trade pagesAlabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut
District of Columbia • Florida • Georgia • Hawaii • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas
Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi
Missouri • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico
New York • North Carolina • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania
South Carolina • South Dakota • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming